January 2015 on Layne's birthday. clockwise from the left: Jordan, Christian, Michael, Kaylie, Caleb, Lorene, Layne
Lorene & Tank the Dog
Kaysville fire fighting heroes
August 2014 we had a greasefire on our stove. Kaysville fire fighters arrived, after Lorene remembered the extinguisher in the pantry and used it. These men were very kind and helpful.
Encouraging emergency preparedness
This is the view of the fire area afterward. We were surprised and grateful that after a big cleanup, there was no damage to cabinets or stove area... and incredibly, our Farberware pan where the grease fire burned cleaned right up too!
They knew it was coming... all Kamalu young adults received a fire extinguisher in their Christmas stocking. Such excitement.